The Faculty of Kinesiology in Split is organizing the Science and Medicine in Aquatic Sports (SMAS) conference for the second time this year, which will take place at the Radisson Hotel from September 20 to 22.
The conference aims to bring together all leading academics, scientists, researchers and coaches in the field of aquatic sports to exchange and share their experiences and research results in all aspects of aquatic sports. It also provides top interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss latest innovations, trends and issues, as well as practical challenges they face and solutions they adopt in the field of water sports (aquatics).
In addition to registered participants’ presentations, everyone there will have the opportunity to hear invited lectures by experts in aquatics:
• Joseph W. Duke, Northern Arizona University, Department of Biological Sciences
• Igor Borić, St. Catherine Speciality Hospital, Zagreb
• Tomislav Franić, Faculty of Medicine Split
• Ivan Drviš, Faculty of Kinesiology Zagreb
• Klara Šiljeg, Faculty of Kinesiology Zagreb
• Pavle Mikulić, Faculty of Kinesiology Zagreb
Conference’s program is available HERE